So, the new job. There is an on call room and obviously it includes a bathroom. I have been here for 6 weeks and this stool has been sitting in front of the toilet the entire time!
I have a lot of questions.
- Why is no one concerned about this?
- Do they think it is normal to have a stool in front of the toilet?
- What purpose could this stool be serving?
- Who put this stool here?
- Why is it still here?
- I can’t imagine having someone join you in the bathroom at work, so why the extra seating?
- Although that is the only door that locks…. Ew. Nevermind.
- Do some people recline while on the toilet? Seems strange.
- Why the hell is this stool here?
These are just some of the things bothering me at the moment.
Busy saving lives.
PS: I really need someone to move this stool. I wonder if I should move it. It doesn’t look heavy. I wonder where I would put it. Would someone put it back? I would die at that point. Eh. I’ll leave it there. Someone else can worry about it.